- Statues of Hygieia were created by Scopas, Bryaxis and Telesphorus.
- She was represented at Elis by Scopas riding on a Thebes.
- Scopas was taken by surprise, and unable to offer any resistance.
- Scopas, 85, is still living in Queens.
- Scopas and a number of his relatives were killed.
- The celebrated architect Scopas may have been the designer.
- Though forced to resign, Scopas was acquitted.
- Back in 1956, word got around that Scopas was in the baby-selling business.
- Scopas, now 85 and living in New York City, continues to maintain his innocence.
- Auxentius was in the hermitage atop Mount Scopas, in Bithynia, not far from Chalcedon.
- It's difficult to see scopas in a sentence. 用scopas造句挺難的
- Scopas steps forward, volunteering to drive a team with Pegasus in Sagitta's place.
- Her husband, Nick Scopas, said the cause was Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, a rare brain disorder.
- She said she learned this in a letter from Scopas left in her possession after her adoptive parents died.
- Balch also suspects the lawyer her parents used " had a direct connection to the Scopas case ."
- During the excavation of the rubble of Scopas'dining hall, Simonides was called upon to identify each guest killed.
- Among the Pliny, and Scopas of Paros, were in any way connected with the Aleuadae, cannot be ascertained.
- The four Greek sculptors who carved the statues : Bryaxis, Leochares, Scopas and Timotheus were each responsible for one side.
- Arriving in Rome with Aristo, they are taken to the Greens stables to meet Scopas, who works as a groom.
- Scopas the Aetolian " strategos " ( general ), had mobilized the Aetolian army and was preparing to invade Acarnania.
- To everyone's great amazement, Scopas wins the race, something unheard of for a novice charioteer in his first run.
如何scopas造句，用scopas造句，scopas in a sentence和scopas的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。