- Coal seams intermixed with iron ore .
- I have eaten so much i am bursting at the seams .
- His coat had split at the seams .
- His face pouched and seamed .
- The shoe has split at the seams .
- Seams in the anorthosite series are only intermittently exposed .
- The seam has split [burst] .
- During recent years the seam cut has once again come into use .
- The main chromitite seam and the merensky reef do not outcrop well .
- She hunted about everywhere, ballyragging jack by side and by seam .
- It's difficult to see seaming in a sentence. 用seaming造句挺難的
- The country is level and it is not easy to follow the magnetite seams continuously .
- The walls on the outside were seamed with deep cracks which were a breeding-place for adders .
- The thicker coal seams are located in a 10-15 km wide belt along which the channel meanders .
- Even within the southern sector, correlation of seams in the pyroxenite series is at present uncertain .
- The mines were there, they were old. they were giving out, it did not pay to work the seams .
- The first new deal coalition of bussinessmen, workers and farmers came apart at the seams in the spring and the summer of 1934 .
- Pyroxenite or anortlesite partings a fraction of an inch to 2 feet in thickness and tens of feet to hundreds of feet in length are also present in many seams .
- Sub - level caving mining with seam of thickness dirt band
- Mining high gas coal seam with enclosed mining method
- Features of steep coal seam and its mining technology