- "These aren't trailer homes and clapboard construction ."
- You don't trailer this unit.
- Called The Boat Train, the train was assembled using three M motor cars ( 242, 268, 380 ) and three T trailer cars ( 226, 321 and 330 ), in an M-T-M-T-T-M formation, likely as 242M-226T-268M-321T-330T-380M.
- The first three were 87BT, 94BT and 96BT . It is likely that if they had been converted to T trailer cars, they may have been numbered 113T, 120T and 122T, and it is possible that 126T had not been intended as the final class member.
- It's difficult to find t trailer in a sentence. 用t trailer造句挺難的