- We opened a white pagoda to the port .
- A guardship had just quit the port of toulon .
- The steamship veered around for the port .
- The port of dover is england 's gateway to europe .
- Sailors gave the eye to every girl in the port .
- The cargo vessel will arrive at the port within the next few days .
- Since then he had written to her from the ports he had touched at .
- The port of london laid an embargo on all ships coming from the baltic .
- He ordered all the port cannon to be heaved to starboard to counteract the list .
- The ordnance officer ordered all the port cannon to be heaved to starboard to counteract the list .
- It's difficult to see the port in a sentence. 用the port造句挺難的
- Ammunition and 400 people went sliding and crashing down to the port side of the steeply listing ship .
- On december 2, 1943, a most regrettable and disturbing incident took place at the port of ban .
- The document quotes the name of the shipper and the carrying vessel, the ports of shipment and destination, the freight rate .
- The ordnance officer ordered all the port cannon to be heaved to starboard to counteract the list , but the steepening angle of the decks increased .
- They intend to stop all traffic through the ports
- The port to use to connect to the remote computer
- Could you help me to pick up the delivery at the port
- Gets or sets the port used for smtp transactions
- And - and while the port area ofthe tail unit is intact . .
- At the port the goods were transferred onto a ship