- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- These trees will begin to bear next year .
- The stigma of watts was too heavy to bear .
- She had to bear the brunt of the criticisms .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weights .
- You have to bring some pressure to bear on him .
- It was impossible to bear such torture .
- The peach trees are not going to bear well this year .
- He had come to fear them, to bear with them .
- His secretary has to bear the brunt of his temper .
- It's difficult to see to bear in a sentence. 用to bear造句挺難的
- The evils we bring on ourselves are the hardest to bear .
- A conspirator is not of the stuff to bear surprises .
- He is not the kind of person to bear anyone a grudge .
- We all have our crosses to bear .
- Everyone has his own cross to bear in his life .
- One has to bear a little discomfort while travelling .
- The females use their ovipositors to bore into the bark .
- Kurita had one more major factor to bear in mind .
- Anna's happiness was almost too much for her to bear .
- We must bring all our energies to bear upon the task .