- They carry bananas from the plantations to ports .
- That ship has a list to port .
- This ship calls at gibraltar on the way to port said .
- For some reason pilots prefer to turn to port if they made a faulty landing .
- As the wind freshened there came a sudden squall and the ship made a strange movement , listing to port .
- Away i would spin the ship to the other, only to find perils accumulating to starboard and be crazy to port again .
- Across the great lakes steamers carried the prize wheat of the prairies to the st. lawrence river, and from the st. lawrence the rich harvest poured out to ports all over the world .
- Migration costs to port models to another tool
- I ' m going to be going to port - au - prince for a few days
- Accept all tcp packets going to port 80 on jane
- It's difficult to see to port in a sentence. 用to port造句挺難的
- The lights in the harbour guided the ship to port
- Guide to porting from solaris to linux on x86
- By default , tomcat listens to port 8080
在缺省情況下， tomcat監聽端口8080 。
- On our return to port royal , i granted you clemency
- The damaged ship limped back to port
- Netplay server : can ' t bind socket to port number
- Debug using a tcp connection to port on host
- At first , the came and returned to port klang daily
- The ship took on a dangerous cant to port
- The damaged ship was leaning over to port