to pose the problem造句
- The second was to pose the problem of truth ."
- As Edgar Morin wrote : " There are two ways to conceive of the cinema of the Real : the first is to pretend that you can present reality to be seen; the second is to pose the problem of reality.
- It may help to pose the problem in a different way : Can five normal-looking Canadian men in their 30s, whose idea of humor includes skits about " guys sitting on a fence discussing the moon, " ever be more than semi-arcane pop-culture references?
- Daoud Aoulad-Syad's " Tarfaya, " a Moroccan-French production, uses spare language and bleak images to portray the current nightmare of African immigrants seeking refuge on Spain's coast . " I want my film to pose the problem, " Aoulad-Syad explained . " Once you've got politicians aware of the problem, then you're halfway there ."
- It's difficult to find to pose the problem in a sentence. 用to pose the problem造句挺難的