- Germar Rudolf and Udo Walendy have claimed that the recording of the first speech is a forgery : Himmler's voice was actually that of a 1945 Allied voice imitator.
- "' Udo Walendy "', born 21 January 1927, in Berlin, is a German author, historian, former soldier, and Holocaust denier, who, like Gerd Schultze-Rhonhof, also disputes Germany's guilt for the Second World War.
- He also sought to improve his international contacts, holding meetings with the likes of Gary Lauck and Michael K黨nen and in 1992 attending a conference of historical revisionists in Munich at which the likes of David Irving, Fred Leuchter, Mark Weber and Udo Walendy were leading speakers.
- She maintained lifelong contacts with many prominent ex-National Socialists and National Socialist sympathizers, such as the French professor Robert Faurisson; David Irving; Arthur Axmann; Gudrun Himmler ( daughter of Heinrich Himmler ); Ilse Pr鰄l ( widow of Rudolf Hess ); Gertrud and Arthur Seyss-Inquart; Erich Priebke; Miguel Serrano; Matt Koehl, commander of The New Order; Thies Christophersen; Leon Degrelle; Princess Marie Adelheid of Lippe-Biesterfeld; Paula Hitler; Richard Edmonds; Hanns Albin Rauter; Franz von Papen; Hjalmar Schacht; Ernst Z黱del; General Otto Ernst Remer; Manfred Roeder; Colin Jordan; Udo Walendy; Horst Mahler; Alfred Vierling; members of the Vlaams Blok; and many others.
- It's difficult to find udo walendy in a sentence. 用udo walendy造句挺難的