- Udoff says that in a fee-based brokerage account, " instead of paying a transaction fee, you pay a flat rate.
- To Atone and to Forgive : Jaspers, Jank閘関itch / Derrida and the possibility of forgiveness in Jank閘関itch and Forgiveness, Alan Udoff ed . ( forthcoming from Lexington Press, Rowman and Littlefield ).
- But Larry Ricciuto of Cape Coral, Fla ., president of the Bunker Hill Association, and Irv Udoff, a Bunker Hill survivor in Baltimore who has written about the attack, said they had no reason to doubt it.
- "Recognizing that something would be built there, " said Brenda J . Udoff, president of the condominium association, " we wanted to protect ourselves, and while this is not the absolute best settlement, it is a realistic one ."
- The only change it would make is that " instead of just saying these are brokerage accounts, which people might construe to mean any account carried by a broker, we think they should say these are brokerage and not advisory accounts, " says Michael Udoff, the association's associate general counsel.
- East coast ABC executive Yale Udoff, a Batman fan in his childhood, contacted ABC executives Harve Bennett and Edgar J . Scherick, who were already considering developing a television series based on a comic-strip action hero, to suggest a prime-time " Batman " series in the hip and fun style of " The Man from U . N . C . L . E ."
- It's difficult to find udoff in a sentence. 用udoff造句挺難的