用with a smile造句
- Celia tried countering antagonism with a smile .
- "you were far away," she said with a smile .
- She rewarded him with a smile .
- She turned to me with a smile .
- He looked at them with a smile both acrid and desolate .
- "beginning to get you down?" conn asked with a smile .
- "you're looking your best, my dear," she said with a smile .
- "yes," said bertha, with a smile that was almost ecstatic .
- Now it was i who looked with a smile of confusion at my seniors .
- He shook his head with a smile as he noticed my questioning glances .
- It's difficult to see with a smile in a sentence. 用with a smile造句挺難的
- With sue as companion he could have renounced his ambitions with a smile .
- Then i added with a smile , it 's a strange mixture i make
- Atzel's face lit up with a smile and he said, "you see, i was right. "
- He hurried forward, and madame olenska stopped short with a smile of welcome .
- "that's a beautiful sophism" said the girl with a smile more beautiful still .
- The criticisms should be balanced with praises, preferably with a smile and a kiss .
- Miss giover bounced out of the room with a smile at mrs. branderton that was almost ghastly .
- She came forward with a smile on her face, and told the young girl it was good of her to come .
- The traveller spread his hands, palms downwards, on the grass, and looked at shelton with a smile .
- I watched him coming with a smile which, as he got into point-blank range, took effect and froze his very whiskers .