用with a sneer造句
- Speakers pronounced his name with a sneer .
- The old sorceress slunk in with a sneering smile .
- Yes, it was a very good subject, said crass, with a sneer .
- The ladies'servant stood apart, with a sneering expression on his face .
- "is that a reminder, in case you should forget to call?" said trent with a sneer .
- Mr. cuff paused, turned down his coat-sleeves again, put his hands into his pockets, and walked away with a sneer .
- We can just dispose of such slander with a sneer
- Yes , it was a very good subject , said crass , with a sneer
- Said villefort , with a sneer
- " is that a reminder , in case you should forget to call ? " said trent with a sneer
- The cook noticed the two little boys and said with a sneer : " just see how the two beggars ' brats take to one another .
廚師注意到了兩個小孩子，便冷笑說： “瞧，這兩個叫花崽子彼此多么親熱。 ”
- " i beg your pardon , " replied miss bingley , turning away with a sneer . " excuse my interference . - - it was kindly meant .
- I suppose you would hardly ask me to call you a humane man , returned the doctor , with a sneer , and so my feelings may surprise you , master silver
“西爾弗先生，你大概別指望我把你當人看， ”醫生冷笑著說， “所以我的想法也許會使你感到驚奇。
- If one mentions the academic success of a classmate , boy or girl , one does so with a sneer , perhaps calling such a “ swot ” , insinuating that their success resulted only from effort , or worse , the sacrifice of social life
- " his guilt and his descent appear by your account to be the same , " said elizabeth angrily ; " for i have heard you accuse him of nothing worse than of being the son of mr . darcy s steward , and of that , i can assure you , he informed me himself . " i beg your pardon , " replied miss bingley , turning away with a sneer
伊麗莎白生氣地說： “照你的說法，他的過錯和他的出身好象是一回事啦，我倒沒有聽到你說他別的不是，只聽到他罵他是達西先生的賬房的兒子，老實告訴你，這一點他早已親自跟我講過了。 ”