音標：[ zi:l ]
- Amedee had the zeal of the newly married .
- His prudence is parallel to his zeal .
- Zeal without knowledge is fire without light .
- They plunged into their work with immense zeal .
- The zeal for honesty had eaten him up .
- Mr. cottrell's zeal for chess is quite remarkable .
- He infused zeal into his pupils .
- Don't lose your zeal .
- He put in for me with a zeal that was quite apostolic .
- He put in for me, with a zeal that was quite apostolic .
- prompt willingness; "readiness to continue discussions"; "they showed no eagerness to spread the gospel"; "they disliked his zeal in demonstrating his superiority"; "he tried to explain his forwardness in battle"
同義詞：readiness, eagerness, forwardness,
- excessive fervor to do something or accomplish some end; "he had an absolute zeal for litigation"
- a feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause); "they were imbued with a revolutionary ardor"; "he felt a kind of religious zeal"
同義詞：ardor, ardour, elan,