音標：[ zəun ] 發音:
過去式:zoned 完成式:zoned 名詞複數:zones 進行式:zoning
- Below the water table is the zone of saturation .
- It depends on the identification of zone fossils .
- They are pulling their troops out of the battle zone .
- The saturated zone is bounded above by a water table .
- The central zone is sputtered with a reflecting coating .
- In 1883 they were replaced by 5 different zone time .
- Any place within the fault zone could have breakage .
- The material in the large plastic zone has been hardened .
- It dawned on me that we were heading into a war zone .
- Most marine plants can live only in the photic zone .
- (anatomy) any encircling or beltlike structure
- an area or region distinguished from adjacent parts by a distinctive feature or characteristic
- any of the regions of the surface of the Earth loosely divided according to latitude or longitude
- a locally circumscribed place characterized by some distinctive features
- separate or apportion into sections; "partition a room off"
- regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
- zoneとは意味：１zone n. 地帯; 地區, 區域; 界.【動詞＋】◆build a safety zone (歩行者のための)安全地帯を作る◆create a liberated zone 解放區を作る◆cross the time zone 同一の標準時が用いられているその地域を通過する◆declare a free-fire zone 無差別砲撃地帯であると宣言する◆enter a neutral zo...