發音:用"a week"造句"a week"怎麼讀
- The chairman adjourned the meeting for a week .
- He has gone for a week without sustenance .
- The docks were strikebound for a week .
- Edward remained a week at the cottage .
- He worried over it for a week .
- A week ago you made a definite promise .
- I should have sat here for a week .
- The shop changed hands twice within a week .
- It takes only a week to get there and back ...
- The dustman collects the rubbish once a week .
packaging week 中文, may week 中文, week commencing 中文, one week 中文, per week 中文, marine week 中文, wk week 中文, weeks island 中文, rehabilitation week 中文, a wedding interrupted 中文, a wedding invitation 中文, a wedding of two dogs 中文, a wedding or a funeral 中文, a wedge of cake 中文, a week ago 中文, a week later 中文, a week of almost incessant rain 中文, a week of incessant rains 中文,