音標：[ 'kʌrənt ] 讀音:
- Both are now equally current in britain .
- The current situation is growing increasingly tense .
- There is no current through the galvanometer .
- The warm japanese current flows past the coast .
- How long will she keep her current job ?
- The current swept the logs down the river .
- The current is swiftest in the middle of the river ...
- A current pulse is sent through the coil .
- But the furious currents tore them apart .
- I could feel the current swirl me .
- a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes); "the raft floated downstream on the current"; "he felt a stream of air"; "the hose ejected a stream of water"
- dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas; "two streams of development run through American history"; "stream of consciousness"; "the flow of thought"; "the current of history"
- a flow of electricity through a conductor; "the current was measured in amperes"
- occurring in or belonging to the present time; "current events"; "the current topic"; "current negotiations"; "current psychoanalytic theories"; "the ship''s current position"
- currentとは意味：１current n. 流れ; 時の流れ, 傾向; 電流.【動詞＋】◆apply the current to… …に電流を通す◆The car battery collects and stores the current received from the generator. 自動車のバッテリーは発電機から受け取る電流を集め蓄える◆conduct an electric current 電流...