音標：[ 'kʌstəmə ] 發音:
- He refused to bow and scrape to every customer .
- One of our customers withdrew an order .
- We offer a personal service to our customers .
- We are equally honest with aged and child customers .
- Mr. smith is not one of my customers .
- I bless myself from such customers .
- Customers find the 24-hour service very convenient ..
- I imagine it really wows the customer .
- He learns his products, he charms his customers .
- They try to deal politely with angry customers .
- someone who pays for goods or services