音標：[ drɑ:ft ] 讀音:
過去式:drafted 完成式:drafted 名詞複數:drafts 進行式:drafting
- On the cover are the words " first draft " ..
- He had painfully written out a first draft .
- He did most of the actual drafting .
- I've finished the second draft of my book .
- I drafted their instructions myself .
- The draft of this article has been finalized [done] .
- They honoured the last sight draft .
- I'll stay up all night to draft this story .
- Let 's go over the draft once again .
- He 's now revising the first draft of his essay .
- the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- a large and hurried swallow; "he finished it at a single gulp"
同義詞：gulp, draught, swig,
- compulsory military service
同義詞：conscription, muster, selective service,
- a dose of liquid medicine; "he took a sleeping draft"
- a preliminary sketch of a design or picture
- a regulator for controlling the flow of air in a fireplace
- the depth of a vessel''s keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
- any of the various versions in the development of a written work; "a preliminary draft"; "the final draft of the constitution"
- a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg; "they served beer on draft"
同義詞：draught, potation, tipple,
- a current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
- a document ordering the payment of money; drawn by one person or bank on another
同義詞：bill of exchange, order of payment,
- engage somebody to enter the army
同義詞：enlist, muster in,
- make a blueprint of
- draw up an outline or sketch for something; "draft a speech"