音標：[ in'kwaiəri ] 讀音:
- An enquiry she thought was a waste of resources .
- What was the result of the enquiry ?
- We are forced to admit the impossibility of further enquiry .
- Such, too, is my main enquiry in the essays in part one .
- How was she to reconcile this with the result of her first enquiry .
- However, john martin has had an enquiry from the arabian government .
- At christmas time, she would make discreet enquiries to make sure may was not alone .
- In this, and in almost every other case, the enquiry may be pushed further backwards .
- The references cited allow one to partially replace omissions resulting from lack of answers to the enquiry .
- To carry out clerical duties to answer customers enquiry
- a systematic investigation of a matter of public interest
- a search for knowledge; "their pottery deserves more research than it has received"
- an instance of questioning; "there was a question about my training"; "we made inquiries of all those who were present"
同義詞：question, inquiry, query, interrogation,