音標：[ fai'næns, fi- ] 發音:
過去式:financed 完成式:financed 名詞複數:finances 進行式:financing
- The programs are financed by advertising .
- They collect funds to finance the movement .
- We must take a hard look at our finances .
- The school suspended for lack of finances .
- He does not understand finance at all .
- You need a professional to sort out your finances .
- All purchases shall be financed with the proceeds of loan .
- The scheme is partly financed by a government grant .
- He assumes that all transactions are financed by credit .
- This is prudent finance, not unsound finance .
- the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
- the management of money and credit and banking and investments
- the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
- obtain or provide money for; "Can we finance the addition to our home?"
- sell or provide on credit
- financeとは意味：１finance n. 財政; 財源, 財力, 歳入.【動詞＋】◆If we are going to send the children to private schools, I shall have to adjust my finances. 子供たちを私立學校に入れるつもりなら家計を調整しなければなるまい◆This court case has crippled the finances...