音標：[ nɔt ] 讀音:
過去式:knotted 完成式:knotted 名詞複數:knots 進行式:knotting
- The ship was sailing at 35 knots .
- I balled myself into a knot and moaned .
- My dead fingers could not untie the knot .
- He had n't unravelled the knot in her heart .
- He found it very difficult to tie the knot .
- Do not cut the string , untie the knots .
- You need a sharp knife to cut through the knot .
- It is up to the doer to undo the knot .
- She tied a pretty knot at the end of her pigtails .
- The thought of having my tooth pulled tied me in knots .
- a sandpiper that breeds in the Arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere
同義詞：greyback, grayback, Calidris canutus,
- any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
- soft lump or unevenness in a yarn; either an imperfection or created by design
- a tight cluster of people or things; "a small knot of women listened to his sermon"; "the bird had a knot of feathers forming a crest"
- a unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
同義詞：nautical mile, mile, mi, naut mi, international nautical mile, air mile,
- something twisted and tight and swollen; "their muscles stood out in knots"; "the old man''s fists were two great gnarls"; "his stomach was in knots"
- a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged; "the saw buckled when it hit a knot"
- tie or fasten into a knot; "knot the shoelaces"
- tangle or complicate; "a ravelled story"
- make into knots; make knots out of; "She knotted her fingers"
- knotとは意味：１knot n.(1) 結び; 結び目; 集まり, 群れ; きずな; (材木の)節; こぶ, しこり; 締めつけられる感じ; 隆起; 苦境; 難問.【動詞＋】◆adjust a knot 結び(目)を直す◆cut the knot 難問題を一挙に解決する The easiest way to cut the Gordian knot would be simply to leave your hu...