音標：[ 'likwid ] 讀音:
- Gases are much less viscous than liquids .
- A waxy cloud or haze appears in the liquid .
- The air is passed through sprays of liquid .
- The earth is believed to have a liquid core .
- The coelomic fluid is a milky white liquid .
- The liquid turned green and then brown .
- The liquids are pumped with a peristaltic pump .
- The cement appears to be a liquid protein .
- Cheese is a solid ; milk is a liquid .
- Her eyes were liquid with love .
- changed from a solid to a liquid state; "rivers filled to overflowing by melted snow"
- existing as or having characteristics of a liquid; especially tending to flow; "water and milk and blood are liquid substances"
- clear and bright; "the liquid air of a spring morning"; "eyes shining with a liquid luster"; "limpid blue eyes"
- in cash or easily convertible to cash; "liquid (or fluid) assets"
- smooth and unconstrained in movement; "a long, smooth stride"; "the fluid motion of a cat"; "the liquid grace of a ballerina"
同義詞：fluent, fluid, smooth,
- smooth and flowing in quality; entirely free of harshness; "the liquid song of a robin"
- filled or brimming with tears; "swimming eyes"; "sorrow made the eyes of many grow liquid"
- a frictionless continuant that is not a nasal consonant (especially `l'' and `r'')
- the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
同義詞：liquidness, liquidity, liquid state,
- fluid matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume
- a substance that is liquid at room temperature and pressure
discharge liquid 中文, liquid fire 中文, liquid air 中文, liquid crystal 中文, liquid diet 中文, liquid capital 中文, liquid phase 中文, liquid measure 中文, liquid assets 中文, liqui moly 中文, liqui moly gmbh 中文, liqui-char 中文, liqui-gels 中文, liquica 中文, liquid - liquid solvent extraction 中文, liquid a et 中文, liquid a halt 中文, liquid abrasion cleaning 中文,