2.〔英國〕雪糕，冰淇淋 (＝ ice cream); 〔美國〕冰涼飲料[點心]。
- 更多例句： 下一頁
- The lorry skidded on a stretch of black ice .
- Their refusal iced our enthusiasm .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- They ate raspberry tarts and ice cream .
- Catherine had been ice up to this moment .
- a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating; "the crowd applauded when she skated out onto the ice"
同義詞：ice rink, ice-skating rink
- an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
同義詞：methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, glass, shabu, trash
- a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
- a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- the frozen part of a body of water
- diamonds; "look at the ice on that dame!"
- water frozen in the solid state; "Americans like ice in their drinks"
- put ice on or put on ice; "Ice your sprained limbs"
- cause to become ice or icy; "an iced summer drink"
- decorate with frosting; "frost a cake"
Ice is water frozen into the solid state. It can appear transparent or opaque bluish-white color, depending on the presence of impurities or air inclusions.