音標：[ 'mʌʃrum ] 發音:
過去式:mushroomed 完成式:mushroomed 名詞複數:mushrooms 進行式:mushrooming
- His handbook on mushroom is a classic .
- He wanted to try some mushrooms with his eggs .
- This kind of mushroom is edible but that kind is not .
- Do n't eat the stem of a mushroom .
- Those are wild mushrooms .
- Mushroom can be eaten .
- From the mountain a giant mushroom cloud billowed into the sky .
- City industries have sprung up like mushrooms after rain since liberation .
- Programs leading to advanced degrees have mushroomed enormously in the past two decades .
- Neither gleaned a hint of its existence until hiroshima lay devastated under a mushroom cloud .
- fleshy body of any of numerous edible fungi
- a large cloud of rubble and dust shaped like a mushroom and rising into the sky after an explosion (especially of a nuclear bomb)
同義詞：mushroom cloud, mushroom-shaped cloud,
- any of various fleshy fungi of the subdivision Basidiomycota consisting of a cap at the end of a stem arising from an underground mycelium
- mushrooms and related fleshy fungi (including toadstools, puffballs, morels, coral fungi, etc.)
- common name for an edible agaric (contrasting with the inedible toadstool)
- grow and spread fast; "The problem mushroomed"
- pick or gather mushrooms; "We went mushrooming in the Fall"
- mushroomとは意味：１mushroom n. キノコ.【動詞＋】◆gather mushrooms キノコを採(と)る◆go out to hunt mushrooms in the wood 森にキノコ狩りに行く◆identify poisonous mushrooms 毒キノコを見分ける◆She asked us to come with her to pick mushrooms. 私たちをキノコ狩りに誘った ...