音標：[ 'pauə ] 發音:
過去式:powered 完成式:powered 名詞複數:powers 進行式:powering
- China will not attach itself to any big power .
- When the boss falls from power , his lackeys disperse .
- He has a fatal belief in the power of money .
- What is your point of view on nuclear power ?
- It is beyond his power to give it to her ...
- The violent storms caused several power cuts
- The two leaders are struggling for power .
- No great power could run the world .
- The powers of a judge are defined by law .
- The masses have boundless creative power .
- physical strength
- possession of controlling influence; "the deterrent power of nuclear weapons"; "the power of his love saved her"; "his powerfulness was concealed by a gentle facade"
- possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done; "danger heightened his powers of discrimination"
- a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself
- a state powerful enough to influence events throughout the world
同義詞：world power, major power, great power, superpower,
- a very wealthy or powerful businessman; "an oil baron"
同義詞：baron, big businessman, business leader, king, magnate, mogul, top executive, tycoon,
- one possessing or exercising power or influence or authority; "the mysterious presence of an evil power"; "may the force be with you"; "the forces of evil"
- (physics) the rate of doing work; measured in watts (= joules/second)
- (of a government or government official) holding an office means being in power; "being in office already gives a candidate a great advantage"; "during his first year in office"; "during his first year in power"; "the power of the president"
- supply the force or power for the functioning of; "The gasoline powers the engines"
- powerとは意味：１power n.(1) 力; 才能, 能力; 権力, 権限; 強固; 國, 強國; 電力.【動詞＋】◆She abused the power entrusted to her. 委ねられた権力を亂用した◆achieve great political power 強大な政治権力を手に入れる◆He acquired the power of reading in eleven languages...