音標：[ ə'dʒʌstmənt ] 讀音:
- There must be an even adjustment here or nothing .
- It is the handwheel adjustment of the kerosene stove wick .
- As far as i could see , it only needed a minor adjustment .
- It is advisable to repeat the adjustment of the setting circles .
- Adjustment is provided in the form of a needle-value or restrictor .
- The arrangement of light industry in the province needs adjustment .
- Such mechanisms allow adjustment to seasonal changes in temperature .
- The front end is equipped with hydraulic jacks used for grade adjustment .
- The buoyant world economy in 1984 supported this adjustment effort .
- Some historicists doubt the possibility of such successful adjustments .
- the act of making something different (as e.g. the size of a garment)
- the act of adjusting something to match a standard
- making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances
- an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances; "an allowance for profit"
- the process of adapting to something (such as environmental conditions)
- adjustmentとは意味：adjustment n. 調節, 調整; 調停.【動詞＋】◆We have to accept some adjustments to the educational system. 教育制度について若干の手直しは受け入れなければならない◆It takes time to accomplish such adjustments. こういった調停を果たすには時間がかかる◆carry out an ...