音標：[ meʃ ] 讀音:
過去式:meshed 完成式:meshed 名詞複數:meshes 進行式:meshing
- The net of heaven has large meshes , but it lets nothing through .
- Our future plans must mesh with existing practices .
- The other method is to pass the powder through 200 or fine mesh screen .
- For most analytical applications, 100 to 200 mesh beads are sufficient .
- The debris can be separated from the anthers with a colander of proper mesh size .
- The mesh points are numbered with index k in the order in which the unknowns are considered .
- He remembered that he had climbed out on the roof to fasten wire mesh over the chimneys .
- For preparative or batch procedures the gel size may be increased to a mesh of 50 to 100 .
- Then examining the mesh of events in her own life, she seemed to see the vanity of her father's pride .
- She had just been back for a row on the river, and the sun that netted the little waves with gold seemed to have caught her in its meshes .
- the act of interlocking or meshing; "an interlocking of arms by the police held the crowd in check"
同義詞：meshing, interlock, interlocking,
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals
同義詞：net, network, meshing, meshwork,
- the topology of a network whose components are all connected directly to every other component
- contact by fitting together; "the engagement of the clutch"; "the meshing of gears"
同義詞：engagement, meshing, interlocking,
- the number of openings per linear inch of a screen; measures size of particles; "a 100 mesh screen"; "100 mesh powdered cellulose"
- coordinate in such a way that all parts work together effectively
- entangle or catch in (or as if in) a mesh
- keep engaged; "engaged the gears"
同義詞：engage, lock, operate,
- work together in harmony