音標：[ ri'zə:v ] 讀音:
過去式:reserved 完成式:reserved 名詞複數:reserves 進行式:reserving
- She kept me aloof by reserved gesture .
- I am sorry , that table is reserved .
- He was wary and reserved in his reaction .
- He has retreated to his former reserve .
- We accept your statement without reserve .
- It's lucky for us we have reserved seats .
- Such a view is now treated with reserve .
- His manner was unhappy and reserved .
- It has lost its noble and reserved character .
- The corner table was always reserved for him .
- the trait of being uncommunicative; not volunteering anything more than necessary
- formality and propriety of manner
- armed forces that are not on active duty but can be called in an emergency
- a district that is reserved for particular purpose
- an athlete who plays only when a starter on the team is replaced
- something kept back or saved for future use or a special purpose
- (medicine) potential capacity to respond in order to maintain vital functions
- give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause; "I will earmark this money for your research"; "She sets aside time for meditation every day"
同義詞：allow, appropriate, earmark, set aside,
- obtain or arrange (for oneself) in advance; "We managed to reserve a table at Maxim''s"
- hold back or set aside, especially for future use or contingency; "they held back their applause in anticipation"
- arrange for and reserve (something for someone else) in advance; "reserve me a seat on a flight"; "The agent booked tickets to the show for the whole family"; "please hold a table at Maxim''s"
- reserveとは意味：１reserve n. たくわえ, 備え; 準備金; 指定保護地區; 留保, 條件; (競売などの)最低価格; よそよそしさ, 遠慮, 自制; 補欠(選手), 予備役.【動詞＋】◆Good wine soon banished all reserve. おいしいワイン(の酔い)のおかげでまもなくよそよそしさはすっかり消えてしまった◆She gradually broke down his rese...
reserved 中文, gold reserve 中文, recoverable reserve 中文, reserve clause 中文, bank reserve 中文, specie reserve 中文, organic reserves 中文, forest reserve 中文, reserve officer 中文, reservationist 中文, reservations 中文, reservations for air travel 中文, reservations to treaties 中文, reservations; reservation counter 中文, reserve (book) 中文, reserve (or spare) coal bunker 中文, reserve (or spare) oil bunker 中文, reserve a box at the theatre 中文,