音標：[ bə:θ ] 發音:
過去式:berthed 完成式:berthed 名詞複數:berths 進行式:berthing
- There's a nice berth all made up for you .
- They rooked me ￡ 10 for my berth .
- He was berthing below with the refugees .
- Our tender was berthed there .
- The liner berthed at midday .
- I took berlin's advice and gave bowra a wide berth .
- The ship shifted its berth .
- Berths on steamships can be booked a long while in advance .
- In a berth dredged in the harbour she lay for a month .
- He is so boring that i always try to give him a wide berth at parties .
- a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
同義詞：position, post, office, spot, billet, place, situation,
- a bed on a ship or train; usually in tiers
同義詞：bunk, built in bed,
- a place where a craft can be made fast
同義詞：mooring, moorage, slip,
- come into or dock at a wharf; "the big ship wharfed in the evening"
- secure in or as if in a berth or dock; "tie up the boat"
同義詞：moor, tie up,
- provide with a berth
- berthとは意味：１berth n.(1) (列車 汽船の)寢臺; 停泊所; 宿; (船と船との)十分な距離.【動詞＋】◆book a berth (船 列車の)寢臺を予約する◆give a wide berth to… …に対して十分な距離をとる Our ship gave the other a wide berth. 私たちの船は(衝突しないように)もう一方の船と十分な間隔を置いた Give people l...